PVC lift-and-slide doors with the HST system are a guarantee of maximum comfort and safety in use. It is also a system that ensures adequate light inflow and water tightness at the highest standard.
It is a system that is available with a 50 mm high door threshold as standard!
* 50 mm thresholds available as default, 68 mm thresholds available as an option.
Important! The 50 mm door threshold as standard applies to Aluplast HST and Salamander HST lift-sliding doors.
Read more about these profiles:
Low TS 50 mm door threshold with excellent thermal insulation
A 50 mm high door threshold in the HST lift and slide door:
- guarantees the correct operation of the lift-and-slide system for many years,
- provides effective thermal insulation,
- simple and quick to install,
Extra variants of low door threshold
Door threshold alignment - invisible zero threshold
- guarantees barriere-free movement for people with disabilities and small children
- easy to maintain and clean thanks to removable profiles
- allows problem-free upgrading of Lift&Slide doors
Door threshold alignment with linear drainage
- effective drainage even of large amounts of rainwater
- convenient cleaning from accumulating dirt
- practically invisible from the outside
Are you interested in purchasing PVC lift and slide doors with the HST system? Would you like to know their price? Please contact our sales specialist.