For several years the export of windows and doors from Poland has definitely stood out against other European countries with its exceptional growth dynamics and stability. Last year was no different. Despite the prevailing pandemic and recession in the world economy, Poland is the only country in Europe that has avoided a decline in the export turnover of windows and doors.
Windows from Poland appreciated throughout Europe
The value of export of windows and doors in 2020 amounted to 2.38 billion euros, which allowed us to once again stand on the podium in the list of the largest exporters of windows and doors in Europe, ahead of Germany, Italy and the Netherlands.
Are you interested in finding out the latest export forecast for 2021? Read the latest blog article titled:
From the article you will learn:
- Which European countries lead in the ranking of the biggest exporters of windows and doors?
- Why is Poland the largest exporter of windows and doors in Europe?
- What influences the success of Polish producers?
- What windows can you buy from Polish distributors and why is it worth it?
- What is the Aikon Distribution portfolio?
Joinery manufactured by the Polish plants is appreciated throughout Europe for its quality and competitive prices. Contact our sales representative for a quick quote.